life in bullet points:
- Chris is the Dean of One Month
- Host of the On Books podcast
- He teaches Digital Literacy for Decision Makers at Columbia University
- And makes weekly YouTube videos
- He was the first-ever teacher at General Assembly. From 2011 to 2013 Chris developed curriculum for many General Assembly courses including their #1 best-selling workshop Programming For Non-Programmers.
- In 2010, Chris co-founded the RISK! podcast with Kevin Allison. Since then, the show has grown to over 300,000 downloads per episode! Chris along with the amazing RISK! team also started New York City’s first ever storytelling school that year: The Story Studio.
- Before 2010 Chris was developing websites: Black Eyed Peas, Toyota, Amex, Derby Jackpot, and a few dozen more. He’s advised: American Express, Donor’s Choose, The New York Stock Exchange, and General Electric.
- Chris contributed to the documentary The Human Experiment – narrated by Sean Penn, directed by Dana Nachman.
- He occasionally blogs for The Huffington Post, and used to write a monthly music column for Crawdaddy! called The Sound of Songwriting.
- Chris is passionate about writing, acting, and storytelling.