I was having a conversation this last weekend, and got in an argument with someone who didn’t think they were influential.
What? Everyone is influential. YOU! YOU ARE INFLUENTIAL. And I’m shocked because I don’t think that everyone knows that.
Here are 5 ways in which you are influential:
1. Do you have a brother, mother, daughter or son or anyone that trusts your opinion? You are influential! The people around you are inspired by you.
2. Do you have Facebook friends? Yes, you are influential and have the power to share life-changing ideas.
3. Do you eat meat? You are influential and can save up to 20,000 animal lives just by not eating meat. You have that power.
4. Do you live in America? You are influential! You get to say who becomes the next president of the United States this November.
5. Do you spend money? You are influential! You spend millions of dollars over the course of your life. Your dollar is a vote for the survival of companies you want to see survive.
You don’t need permission. You are influential. So, it’s time for you to know that, and take responsibility for your influenciallity.