Quite often we get asked “What camera do you use?”
Live Video Gear
- Canon 6D – $2,433 for the kit / $1,399 body only
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p – $99
- 40mm pancake lens – $199 (see episodes 1-15)
- Zeiss ZE Planar T* 50mm F/1.4 Lens for Canon EOS Cameras – $725 (we went a bit overkill on this, I’d probably just recommend the pancake lens above for $199. But somewhere around episode 20 we started using this and loved it too much to stop).
- Lighting – $100 (Wistia’s Down & Dirty Lighting Kit)
- Adobe Premier for Audio & Video Editing
- Quicktime Player – Free on a Mac. We use this to record the sidecam view.
- Magnus VT-4000 Tripod with Fluid Head – $149
- 1 Sennheiser ME66/K6 – $459 (this mic is an amazing shotgun!)
- 1 Rode NT2A – $399.00 (we use this for our classes, and voice over only now)
- Apogee One – $249.00
- ProLine MS112 Desk Boom Mic Stand – $29.99